Have you ever gone to your physician because you were tired and didn’t have any energy and the doctor ran a battery of tests, just for him to say there is nothing wrong with you? Yet you know that there is something wrong. You may have Adrenal Fatigue. Look at the list below and if this you recognize these symptoms. If you do, you may have Adrenal Fatigue:
- Night sweats (it feels like you wake up in a pool of sweat)
- Foggy Thinking, or poor concentration
- Frequent Irritability
- Memory Lapse
- Trouble Sleeping
- No energy or sleepiness in the afternoon
- Fall asleep as you are relaxing in the evening
- Get a second wind later in the evening
- Aches and Pains
- Morning Fatigue, even after a good night’s sleep
- Lost Libido
- Sugar Cravings
- Decreased Stamina
- Diet consists of lots of sugar and flour products such as pasta and bread
If you are experiencing many of these symptoms you may have adrenal fatigue.
Solutions to Adrenal Fatigue:
We have a complete program that can help you recover from this affliction. There is no reason you can’t feel better and have the energy you deserve. The parts of this program include:
1. Evaluation-This includes a saliva test that will measure hormones and Cortisol levels.
2. Discussion of lifestyle changes that are necessary.
3. Certain supplements that can be used to support healthy adrenal glands.
4. Follow up.
One of the lifestyle changes that is necessary is diet and we have an adrenal recovery soup recipe. Please enjoy it.
ADRENAL RECOVERY SOUP
16 oz Fresh Green Beans
1 Cup Chopped Celery
1 Medium Onion
1 Cup Spring Water
1 Cup Orgainc Chicken Broth
1 Cup Organic Tomato Juice
2 Tablespoons Raw Organic Honey
Use Sea Salt and Ground Pepper to taste. Simmer for one hour or until vegetables are tender.